How to care for long hair?
Hair is one of the beautiful elements that can make a difference. Surely you’ve met someone who usually has unkempt or too short Hair and one day goes to the hairdresser, changes her hair look, and looks like a new and renewed person. Long Hair full of life is a powerful attraction for anyone, and to get it, it is very important to know how to give the care you need.
Many women desire for long and healthy hair, but without proper care, it is difficult to get long, shiny, healthy hair with a life of its own. In this article we will discover some of the best tricks so you know how to care for long hair:
Oil to care for long Hair
Nourishing the hair is essential to achieve good hair growth as well as hair that looks healthy. Even when your hair seems to be lifeless, the roots, which are full of life, are responsible for taking those oils and making the new hair grow long and healthy.
Take care of your long hair with hair oil at least twice a week to nourish and revitalize it.
Massage your long Hair for better care
Knowing how to give an adequate stimulus to your hair will work wonders to promote its growth. One of the excellent ways to take care of long hair is to take advantage of the bath to massage the capillary leather. These massages in the capillary leather and the Hair activate the blood flow in the scalp and this, in turn, stimulates the growth of your Hair. On top of that, that massage will have a relaxing effect on you. What more could a girl want?
As we have said, massaging your hair improves blood flow, and this will cause the root to absorb more nutrients. Staying fit will also help stimulate blood flow throughout the body. If you also take care of your hair with oils, use one of the pure lavender extracts every two days along with the hair massage not only promotes growth, but it will also nourish your hair.
Our advice is to make sure you massage your hair at least twice a week. As you will see, this is one of the most simple long hair care tips that we are going to be ready to give you, since it will not steal you much time and does not require financial outlays.
Caring for long hair starts in the wash
Keeping your hair clean and tidy is the first step to having healthy and careful Hair, but it is important to do it in a proper way so as not to damage it. Here are a few tips to watch out your Hair in the wash:
- It is true that your hair looks much better after a good wash, but washing it daily will only make your hair dry and become brittle. Do not wash your hair more than three times a week.
- Hair becomes fragile when wet; for that reason, try to wash it gently.
- Use cold or warm water when washing your hair. Hot water has the same effect as a heat treatment; that is, it dries and curls it.
- Use an adequate amount of shampoo, since an excess of shampoo causes it to spoil easily.
- Rinse your hair, making sure there are no traces of shampoo or conditioner left in it. These remains could cause the Hair to clump together, and knots appear.
Take care of your long hair with a good conditioner
The conditioner is a key factor to make your Hair look alive. The conditioner absorbs moisture, thus preventing dryness in addition to protecting the Hair against dirt and pollution, even, to some extent it will also protect you from direct sun.
It is important that you use the conditioner correctly to get healthy Hair. Here are some about how to take care of your hair with a conditioner:
- Apply the conditioner after washing and with the Hair still wet. After applying, comb your Hair with a separate barbed comb so that the conditioner is properly distributed. Leave on for three or four minutes.
- Use the conditioner in all washes if you have dry and/or damaged hair.
- For normal hairs, you can use the conditioner on the ends two or three times a week and on all the hair once or twice a month.
- If you have oily Hair do not abuse the conditioner. You can use a spray conditioner to detangle your hair once a week.
Comb for better hair care
Be careful when using your comb! Since, although it is good to comb your hair frequently to avoid getting tangled, you have to do it correctly.
It is advisable to use a thick barbed comb as follows:
- Always gently comb your hair to avoid breakage, especially if tangles appear.
- Always use it gently. Pulling the Hair when combing it carelessly will lead you to break or break it.
- Avoid the hairdryer, and if you use it, do it with the cold air setting, which will reduce the frizz effect.
Cut the tips for better hair care
It is inevitable that the dreaded split ends appear. No matter how much you take care of your hair or how many tricks you use you’ll always see the split ends appear. This is completely normal when Hair grows.
There are many elements that influence hair growth, but in general, it will grow between 1 and 2 cm. About a month, however, it is proven that healthy Hair grows faster than damaged Hair, so it is advisable to go to the hairdresser every month and a half or two months. When you go to the hairdresser, let your hairdresser trim the ends of the Hair. It is not necessary that the trimming of tips is very aggressive, but surely you must cut 1 or 2 centimeters every 3 months, this will ensure that the trimming is minimal and your hair will be healthy.
Style tips for caring for long Hair
You may want to use the irons from time to time so that your hair looks completely straight or, on the contrary, you want to apply a nice curly style to your hair to change a little look. If your case is one of these, we give you some tips to keep your Hair careful even by applying somewhat aggressive methods:
- Avoid applying heat to the hair as much as possible. If you want waves and curls, try to opt for natural methods instead of using the plates. If you have to use heat when straightening your hair, reduce the temperature as much as you can.
- Do not use pigtail frequently, and when you do, do not overtighten. The friction to which the Hair is submerged favors hair breakage. If you tend to use ponytail, try to learn to wear your hair down and enjoy that feeling.
Take care of your hair with Vitamin E
Vitamin E is essential to take care of your hair conveniently. It is also an essential and recurring element in body lotions, shampoos, and conditioners as it contains antioxidants that are very useful together.
Vitamin E has the same effect as a massage on the scalp, that is, it promotes blood circulation and stimulates growth, but do not take it as a substitute when massaging your hair. The best thing to take care of your hair is to apply regular massages and use products rich in vitamin E.
Avoid chemicals if you want to take care of your Hair
Chemicals are bad companions for getting healthy and healthy Hair. Shampoos, conditioners, and hairdressing products that contain chemicals have long-term adverse effects on your Hair. Prolonged exposure is bad for your hair and your overall health, especially because of the cumulative effect they produce. Therefore, try to buy products with natural or herbal elements such as honey, milk …
You should also avoid hair treatments that contain chemical elements whenever possible.
Herbal remedies for better hair care
Grandmothers’ home remedies can be a good system to care for long hair. Herbal remedies and home treatments can help your hair grow. Occasionally, we spend a lot of money buying expensive products that can give (or not) good results. Do not be afraid to implement some home remedies as long as you do not clearly see that they are dangerous to the health of your hair.
Here we leave you a home remedy for Hair that usually gives good results in general:
- Apply coconut milk.
- Gently massage the scalp for ten minutes.
- Finally, wash your hair with cold water.
Eat a proper diet for better hair care
A good diet with varied foods is key to having a healthy body and mind … And also a well-groomed hair !!
- Ingested proteins accelerate hair growth and help strengthen it and give it a natural shine. Cashews and coconut, for example, are very good at improving hair growth.
- A proper diet can also help you give volume to your Hair.
- Do not forget to take foods rich in different vitamins, since vitamins play an important role in the growth and formation of new follicles.
- In a balanced and varied diet, you can not miss a correct fluid intake, water being the most important, but not the only one if you want to have healthy hair. Take some fruits and vegetables like celery, carrot, apple, and pineapple. These juices are ideal sources of vitamins to take care of your Hair.
Stress can favor hair loss, as well as reduce hair growth and prevent it from looking healthy. To keep hair healthy and promote growth, try to avoid stress and sleep enough hours. People need to sleep 8 hours a day to keep the body fit.